Monday 9 November 2009

Initial video creation

I have created 3 short videos that use the idea I initially created; using wire paint brushes to spread paint on a drum head.

I set the process up by using a large sheet of white paper as a clear background, focusing attention on the drumskin I placed on it. This was fixed to the paper using masking tape to prevent it from sliding. I then attached the camera to a stand.

Here is my three recordings. . .



I will be editing these short films in 'Premiere Elements', using techniques such as re-winding the clips, to look like the paint is being cleaned up. This will create a clever effect.

I may also encorporate a clip of music and colour co-ordinate the clips to create different moods. For example, red symobolises anger and tension whereas blue may appear a calmer colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment